Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the career I love :)

Well. I´m studying anthropology because when I had to decide the career I wanted to study I thought anthropology was a good idea. I “say” this because I was not really sure in that moment, due to I wanted to study laws. But this is the past, because I regretted of this possible choice and now I know I love anthropology.
In the third grade you can choose a specific area of the anthropology as physical anthropology, social anthropology and archaeology. I want to continue studying the last one (and is my favourite subject), because is very interesting to me and I will help to reconstruct the prehistory.  I want to try to understand why history happened this way and what is the relation between the artifacts, the people and the environment. Especially in the cases referred to the human behaviors, and the places where you can find these artifacts.  You have to know infer all around of you if you want to understand the history.
I think I will not regret of this career although my choice was really hurried, because I know I´m in the right moment and in the right place.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you...I also think that we are in the right moment and in the right place.
    GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. archaelogy is very interesting, and also you will travel a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I'm going to the same direction to! Archaeology is our choise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great chiose, I hope that You´re enjoy the career :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a hard decision, I know. Just make that choice in a great experience.

    ReplyDelete